15 Cool Internet Tricks to make your Web Surfing Experience Really Cool
Cool Internet Tricks
Here are some Cool Internet Tricks are listed below. Some of these Internet tricks are old but gold and some new Internet tricks that will really amaze you and make your web surfing experience really cool.
1. Access your URL’s Quickly
Whatever you type in the URL bar can be surrounded by www. & .com by pressing Ctrl + Enter
Just Type the name of the website you wanted to reach in URL bar for eg. “getsetgadget” and press Ctrl + Enter it will become www.getsetgadget.com
2. URL Highlighting Shortcut
Ctrl + L highlights the URL in URL Bar.
Also F6 does the same.
3. Find images you need, fast and quick
Find images you need fast and quickly by Reverse Image Search in Google Chrome. To do Reverse Image Search – Hold ‘S’ and Right Click an Image.
4. Download Youtube Videos in any Video and Audio format
- Just Replace “youtube” with “listentoyoutube” in the URL bar to download the audio of the video.
- Just Replace “youtube” with “ssyoutube” in the URL bar to download the video in any quality available.
5. Open the last Tab you Closed
Press Ctrl + Shift + T on your keyboard to open the last tab you closed without going to the browser history.
More cool browser Tab Hacks
- Close current Tab by pressing Ctrl + W
- To go the Respective Tab press Ctrl + 1/2/3/4
6. Avoid Accidentally closing a browsing Tab
Right click on the open tab in your browser and select Pin or Pin Tab option. The browser will fix the tab and it and you will not get the option of closing it. To close a pinned tab, you would need to first unpin it.
7. Open New Tab without living current Page
When you click a link on any web page, the browser opens the page in a new tab and takes you to the new tab from current Page or Tab. To avoid that when you want to go on any Link, Click with Middle key (Scroller) of the Mouse, also works with Ctrl + Left Mouse Key.
8. Check if a Website is Safe for Browsing
Every Internet user should learn what is Link Safety. You should check the link that you are going to open that is safe to browse or not. If a website is not safe according to Google Transparency Report, it can harm your PC with Malware and Viruses.Google Transparency Report can give you the opinion of Google about a website if it is safe or not.
Type the following address in your browser:
Replace the example.com with the domain name of the website that you want to check. Here is the safety report of GetSetGadget.com
9. Find Direct links to Download MP3 songs you want
Use the above code, just replace the ‘song title’ with the song name that you’re want to download. Google will show you the websites that are hosting song with direct links. This is one of the very clean and clever internet tricks!
10. Delete 1 Word at a time
Delete 1 word at a time in any word editor, text box, chat box by using CTRL+ Backspace
11. Explore Space with Google
Visit www.google.com/sky to explore the space from your computer with Google
12. Go in Incognito mode Fast and Simple
Ctrl + Shift + N to open new Incognito window in Google Chrome Browser to browse the web freely without any fear of keeping browsing or downloads history. Use Ctrl + Shift + P in Firefox Browser.
13. View torrent websites that are blocked in your country
Use VPN’s to view the torrent websites anonymously that are blocked in your country, VPN’s full form is Virtual Private Network. VPN services are paid services but some internet browsers give free VPN services like Opera Browser.
Video Tutorial to activate Free VPN of Opera Browser
14. Delete your Account Permanently from Popular websites
Visit justdelete.me to delete your accounts permanently from popular websites
15. Create Fake E-mail ID’s
To Create fake Email ID just go to anyone of these websites
You May Like This
- Gmail Tips and Tricks to save your valuable time while Emailing
- 20 Facebook Messenger Tricks that Every FB Messenger user must try
- Youtube hacks that you have never tried in your life
- 7 Tips and Tricks for every Windows 10 user
- 12 Tips to save battery power of your smartphone & to increase battery life