How to install iOS 10 Public Beta version on your Device
Apple is ready with the new iOS 10 Public Beta. The company has made iOS 10 public beta available for free download. You can try the new version of Apple’s Operating System right now. You can download the new iOS 10 public beta version from Apple’s iOS 10 public beta website.
Before downloading and installing the new iOS version, be aware that it’s not the final version of iOS 10. It may have bugs and your favorite apps may misbehave. You should back up your device data and then install it.
You can download and install iOS 10 public Beta version on the following devices:
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad 4th Generation
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
To download and install iOS 10 Public Beta version, just follow the steps:
Open Safari on your device. (any iOS Devices listed above).
- Go to Apple’s iOS 10 Public Beta Website.
- Log In to your apple account, if you have not Signed Up, then first Sign Up and then Log In to your account. (Tap on the Sign Up button and sign up for the Beta Software program.)
- Apple’s Beta Software Program Agreement will pop up, read the Agreement and Tap on the Accept button.
- Tap on the iOS tab.
- After you enter in the tab, tap on the Enroll your iOS device.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Download Profile
- An Install Profile screen will open and it will ask you to install iOS Beta Software profile.
- Tap on the Install button on the top right corner.
- A Consent message from Apple will appear. Tap on the Install button again.
- A pop-up will appear. Tap Install Then again a Pop-up will ask you to restart your iOS device to apply the changes. Tap on Restart button.
- Once the device is restarted, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- You will see iOS 10 Public Beta 1 there. Tap on the Download and Install
- Read terms and condition, and tap on the Agree
- The iOS 10 will begin downloading. When the download is completed, Tap on the Install Now button to install iOS 10 public beta version on your device.
- The installation process will take place when the installation will finish, you are done!
The process might sound quite tricky and complex but it is really simple to download and install the iOS 10 public Beta version.